The UHS Real Estate & Home Loan Benefit Program is absolutely free to union members and parents, children and siblings of union members. All you need to do is enroll. There are no fees. You will never be charged or pay anything extra. It really is like getting free money.
- Cash back rebate equal to 20% of your Union Home Services™ REALTORS® portion of commission.
- Use our Home Loan & Refinance Benefit and save on home loan and refinance costs.
- Availability nationwide for union members, their parents, children and siblings. You must be buying or selling real estate in a State that allows cash rebates. In Tennessee you will receive your rebate in the form of a pre-loaded Visa/Mastercard gift card. Learn More Here.
- Experienced REALTORS® from your area who work for you.
- Nationwide relocation services.
It's A Free Benefit For Union Members And Families
Do you qualify?
- You must be a union member or parent, child or sibling of a union member.
- You must enroll and be approved for the Program.
- Available nationwide for union members, their parents, children and siblings. In Tennessee you will receive your rebate in the form of a pre-loaded Visa/Mastercard gift card. Certain other states have restriction for receiving rebates. Learn More Here.
- You will be assigned a Union Home Services™ Inc. Advocate who will match you with a Union Home Services™ Inc. REALTOR® in your area.
- Your Union Home Services™ Inc. REALTOR® will guide you through every aspect of your purchase and sale.
Home Loan Benefit that can save thousands.
Loan costs are expensive. Our home loan benefit will save you hundreds and in most cases over a thousand dollars on your out of pocket closing cost. It is also available for refinances. Obtaining a home loan is a complex process that requires revealing your financial details. It is often the most stressful part of purchasing a home. It's critical that your loan officer is trustworthy and knowledgeable. Just as with our Realtors, Union Home Services loan officers are experts in securing home loans. They will help determin what home price range you will qualify for, find a loan that's right for you and even help with credit repair if needed. If you are interested in taking advantage of this great home loan benefit, Click Here to request more informaion.
Cash Back In 4 Easy Steps
If you are a union member, or parent, child or sibling of a union member, you qualify for the free benefit. Here's all you need to do.
- Step 1 – Enroll: You can enroll 24/7/365. Fill out the easy online enrollment form or call 877.779.0197. Click here to start your enrollment now.
- Step 2 – Work With Your UHS Professional: A UHS Real Estate Professional will be assigned to you based on your personal needs and requirements within 48 - 72 hours of your enrollment. If you choose to use the UHS home loan benefit, a home loan officer will also be assigned to you. They will work with you throughout the loan qualification and purchase and/or sale process.
- Step 3 – Close Your Transaction: Sell or purchase your home using your Union Home Services Realtor® and home loan officer.
- Step 4 – Deposit Your Check: Once your real estate transaction has closed, your rebate check will be mailed directly to you within 30 days.
We Are Your Advocate
Union Home Services only accepts the most qualified Realtors and loan officers to ensure that your experience goes as smoothly as possible. We also understand that, at times, you may have concerns about your Realtor, loan officer or the process. A Union Home Services Advocate will be assigned to you to ensure that you are happy and your transaction is going smoothly. If at any time you encounter a problem or have concerns or questions, you will have direct access to your UHS Advocate who will assist in resolving any issues.
Learn how Union Home Services™ Inc. works and the basics of buying or selling a home. Download PDF File Here.
Enroll now to apply for your Union Home Services™ benefit. Enroll Here