ATTENTION: You must be a veteran, active duty or reserve member of the US military or a child, parent or sibling of a US military member to qualify for this free benefit. You must use an authorized UHS real estate professional for the purchase or sale of a home to receive your cash back rebate. You may not receive the benefit if you have closed on a transaction prior to enrolling or are using an agent other than an assigned, authorized UHS real estate professional.

Please fill out the following form to enroll for this FREE BENEFIT.

Personal Information

We respect your privacy. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone.

Real Estate Objectives

Military Information

The Union Home Services Real Estate Benefit Program is now available to armed forces members and their families. Please complete your military membership status to qualify.

Armed Forces Verification

I agree with and certify that I qualify based on the following enrollment terms and conditions:

  1. I am, or am a parent,child or sibling of, an active duty, reserve or veteran, in good standing with the military branch indicated above.
  2. I must use a Union Home Services qualified real estate professional to close my real estate transaction.
  3. I must close on my real estate transaction within 18 months of the date of my enrollment.
  4. The minimum real estate property sale and/or purchase price must be $100,000 or more.
  5. I may renew my enrollment without any penalty or fee if I do not close my transaction within the 18 month enrollment term.