To help union members and their families own a home by providing money saving benefits on real estate transactions.
Why We Are Committed To Union Members
It’s About More Than Money – It’s A Philosophy.
- Created By Union Members For Union Members: Union Home Services, Inc. is owned and operated by long time union members with more than 50 years combined involvement.
- We Are Union: Union Home Services, Inc. is union and proud of it. We are members of IAM 751 and will be represented under a collective bargaining agreement.
- We Are Member Advocates: All members involved in the Union Home Services, Inc. benefit can count on individual support. We are your advocate in every home purchase and sale.
How We Fulfill Our Mission
- Cash Rebates: Union Home Services offers enrollees a cash rebate* equal to 20% of the real estate brokerage commission. Union members, their parents, children and siblings qualify for this benefit.
- Home Loan Savings: Union Home Services provides a home loan benefit that will save enrollees hundreds, even thousands on closing costs.
- A Free Service: We offer this service absolutely free of any additional charges and fees.
- Who Qualifies: Union members, their parents, children and siblings qualify for these benefits.
- Easy Enrollment: We offer easy enrollment through our convenient online form. Enroll Here.
- We Are Nationwide: We are affiliated with the largest real estate organizations in the country with approximately 54,000 sales professionals and 1600 offices located in all 50 states. The program is available in all areas where it is lawful to provide rebates on real estate transactions. Learn more here.
- Member Advocacy: We are advocates for enrollees and unions as a whole, ensuring better service throughout the buying and selling process, as well as promoting other union programs.
- $800 Million**: That’s how much extra cash union members could have put in their pockets last year alone... if they only had used the UHS Benefit Program. You can earn your share by simply enrolling.
*Where applicable by state law. Learn more here.
**Based on a 5% of total union membership annual real estate transaction closure and a 20% rebate of a 3%, per side, real estate commission structure.